2020 Virtual Summer Recital
Recital Time and Links Update
Our 2020 Virtual Summer Recital will be made public via YouTube on Sunday, June 7, at 7:00 PM. There are three sessions, so feel free to watch them all. Viewing is simple, just simply click on your teacher’s name below and enjoy the show. You can also go to YouTube and search Sweet Music Academy’s 2020 Summer Recital. Please like the channel and leave comments.
Students of Dave, Sara, and Lili: https://youtu.be/PJZ9-99yX24
Students of Bob, Steve, Mark Grayce, and Matt: https://youtu.be/jEPIZt8Ae4M
Students of Pam, Jay, Mark Griffith, and Victoria: https://youtu.be/kXVPR2f9FJA
If you missed the deadline, had difficulty sharing your video or you would now like to participate, we will add another session that can be viewed on 7/14. To do so, simply send us a video.
A Message From Jay:
For the past 16 years, Sweet Music Academy has always hosted a Summer recital, and we want to keep that tradition alive!
We understand that it may not be possible to do a live recital in this climate of social distancing, therefore, we are encouraging students to record their own performance in the comfort of their own home, and submit those performances to us. We will then take these video performances and watch them online together as a group. During times like this, it is very important we continue to set goals to continue to enhance training and to provide encouragement to one another.
I am pleased to announce there is no fee to participate in our first virtual recital; however, we ask that you consider leaving a tip for your instructor through one of our payment systems. All tips will go directly to your instructor. Here is how to participate:
How to Submit:
- Record your video using any video camera you have, whether it’s a phone, tablet, computer, webcam, action cam or camcorder.
- If possible make sure to use your camera in a widescreen or horizontal mode as that appears best across all devices during play back.
- The preferred video format is MP4, but MOV should also be okay.
- When you have a recording you’re happy with, send it to our email address at email@example.com
- If your video is too large for e-mail you can use services such as Google Drive or WeTransfer, both of which are free and support files larger than e-mail limits.
Please email us a video of your performance no later than June 3rd.